19:35:00


Hello My Lovely's Again....

I am definitely spoiling you tonight haha. I just want to let you know that last Tuesday I went to the Hollywood Costume exhibition's at the V&A Museum in London. For any film fans, this is a must. The exhibition is amazing and that’s coming from someone who doesn't find museums very interesting. 

It has a lot of famous and recognizable costumes including the likes of Johnny Depp's Sweeney Todd and Christian Bale's Batman costume from The Dark Knight Rises. All of which hold interesting information on how they are presenting the character in the film and why the costume designer has created a certain look for them.

My mum, who doesn’t have much knowledge on films said the day was brilliant and that you really get the most for your money which I completely agreed with.

So I suggest if you’re in London anytime soon pop in and have a look ;)

 
 
 
Till Next Time,
Joey T X

You Might Also Like

0 comments