New Week, New Theme!

23:06:00

Hello My Lovely's,

So I have recently started to revise for my exams which are coming up in June. I am hoping to still review but please bear with me if I get a little late I am probably just having a meltdown somewhere in a corner haha.

However I have recently been thinking of cool ideas in which I could do that would be interesting to the blog.

After a couple of hours I have decided that other the next few weeks I am hoping to do themed weeks. That means from Monday to Friday I will be reviewing films from a different aspect of film, such as actor, actress, company, place and other film elements.

I will be talking about my favourite moments in the film, why I liked them so much, what's wrong with it and why that film has been chosen.

I hope to start with an interesting one tomorrow as this week's theme is going to be DISNEY!!!!

Now don't forget that I love to hear from you all and I am hoping that you will all soon follow me on the Facebook page below, by the email button on the side, Twitter, Google + or just by commenting in the box below!!! I love hearing from people and I love talking about films (If you haven't guest haha) so please feel free to contact me :)

Until Next Time...
 
Joey xxx



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. oh bloody examsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Mary I know exactly what you mean examsssssssssssssss suck!

      be sure to check out my blog: http://thetalkingwardrobe.com

      Don't you just love Joey's blog? xxxx

      Delete