New Week, New Theme...

17:32:00

Hello My Lovely's,

So this weeks theme is going to be MUSIC based films. I am really looking forward to the films I have chosen as most of them have come off my favourite films shelf.

Although I normally do the reviews Monday to Friday, I am going on a trip to see 'Macbeth' with my English class on Monday and will probably get back to let to write the review. So this week I am going to start from Tuesday and finish on Saturday.

This weeks reviews will be on these films...


  • Tuesday: Almost Famous
  • Wednesday: Nowhere Boy
  • Thursday:The Runaways 
  • Friday: School of Rock 
  • Saturday: Walk The Line


I hope you all enjoy the reviews this week and I hope to hear from you on the comments below, Facebook  Twitter and Google +.


Until Next Time...

Joey xxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments