Exciting New The Hunger Games:Catching Fire Post!!!

15:03:00




Hello My Lovely's, 

Since March last year I have become a huge Hunger Games fan! I honestly don't know anyone who does not enjoy the films and it features one of my favourite actresses Jennifer Lawrence.

It's very different to other film franchises, I mean don't get me wrong I love the Twilight Saga, but this seems to captivate so many more audiences, especially the male gender!

So I was lucky enough to be sent some exciting features from the new film coming out in November, this year and I wanted to share it all with you!

Keep an eye out later today for all the exciting posts for the film I will be posting on here, including posters and some exciting stills!

For now I will leave you with this amazing new poster of the film and can anyone spot anything in the clouds??


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments