Some Of My Favourite Film Moments!

20:17:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

I was recently talking to someone about some of my favourite moments in films I have seen and I thought it would be brilliant to share a few of them...

Let's start with this one...

Nobody can beat Heath Ledger and I hope his amazing performances live on forever.

Next Up...
You honestly can not say that you know don't want to get up and start dancing! Everyone does!

What about this one...

Every time!

Everyone needs to know about Fat Amy...
"Gonna finish him like a cheesecake"

Horror Time...
The film that changed the horror film industry forever!

And a Few Others of my Favourites...





And this isn't a clip but I couldn't leave this out...

Please comment below on some of you ones or tweet me them @JoeyTam1995 :)

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments