Brand New Rush Featurette...

20:58:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

It has been very hot here in the UK over the past month and I am starting to think the Sun is going to my head as I am hyper all the time!

This is one of the reasons why I have been blogging like mad as I have made it my mission to bring you guys so much film news, reviews and fun that I am going a bit made over at the DPK.

But this madness has led me to something very special! I recently found out that while doing the press for the film 'Rush' I never posted the Featurette that is in the press kit.

Focusing on the rivalry between the two men, the Featurette definitely builds excitement for the films upcoming release. It makes me so happy to think that Chris Hemsworth is going to broadening his horizons with this new film (I still adore him in 'Thor').

The Featurette provides an exclusive look into the mind of the cast and crew as they express their feelings towards the films plot.


I hope you enjoy this my lovely's...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments