Focus Friday: Escape Plan!

17:30:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

This week’s Focus Friday is not going to be a big one as I have been very busy writing up reviews this week and last night I was invited to a very special event which you can all hear about on the 29th of July. But anyway on with the post! This week’s film is 'Escape Plan' which was a huge hit I hear this morning at Comic Con.


Directed by Mikael Hafstrom, the film brings back together acting legends Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger to show what they are known by all to do best. Beat the bad guys!

The film focuses on Stallone's character, a security authority who finds himself trapped in the prison he designed. Soon enough he starts to put his skills together in an attempt to escape and find the person who framed him.

I will admit this film is not something I will be watching as it is something I wouldn't see myself enjoying but after showing my brother who is the biggest Stallone fan I know, the trailer for the film; this is surely going to be a hit for fans of the men on screen.

Take a look at the trailer to see what I mean...


The film is due to be released on the 27th of September by E1 Entertainment, so watch out for further news about it!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments