Massive Thank You!

13:04:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days but I got the Homeland DVD for my birthday and spent practically all day yesterday re-watching series 1! It literally rules my life TV wise aha!

Anyway I hope you all liked the interview with Jane Crowther, the editor of Total Film! Her job and position in the industry is something I aspire to highly and to be able to interview someone at the level was a huge step for me.

I am very thankful to all of you for viewing it and spreading the word about it. I am honestly so thankful to all of you who check out every post and follow the blog. You are the people who make me feel happy to blog.

However enough of the sappiness! I have a few treats for you coming up today and I hope you enjoy them too :)
Thank You Very Much
Joey xxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments