Bachelorette Out On DVD And Blu Ray On The 7th Of October!!!

20:59:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

So those lovely people over at Lionsgate have treated us all to a lot of goodies recently and I wanted to share with you all the release date for the 'Bachelorette'. Starring Kirsten Dunst, Lizzy Caplan, Isla Fisher and the legend that is Rebel Wilson, this is one film that will definitely make you laugh this winter!



I adore all of the actresses above, so having them in a film together is just brilliant in my eyes! Plus having Wilson in your cast nowadays guarantees comedy success!

Many other critics are calling it ‘the feistiest funniest female comedy ever’ and I hope to be adding my review to the pile of films as well later next week if Lionsgate allow me aha!

For Christmas I may have to get it for my sister in law aha, as she loved 'Bridesmaids' but we will just have to see what I think of. I can tell you a little secret though... My brother loved it!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments