BRAND NEW STILLS AND UK QUAD POSTER FROM MACHETE KILLS!

22:55:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

So I have a little treat for you all now! I have a brand new quad UK poster from the film 'Machete Kills', alongside two brand new stills.

'Machete Kills' is the film on everyone's lips at the moment and I am not someone who would normally go for a film like this, but after seeing the trailers and the stills, I definitely think I might go and see this, when it is released on the 11th of October.


First off I am going to share with you the new Poster for the film. Enjoy...


And now for the two new stills! These stills include the stars of the film, Sofia Vergara and main man Danny Trejo. Take a look...



Hope you enjoyed these new stills my lovely's! 

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx






You Might Also Like

0 comments