EVEN MORE CLIPS! TWO MORE FROM BLUE JASMINE...

23:43:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

Now over the past week all I have heard about is 'Blue Jasmine'! So many people are giving it the Oscar nod and I wish I had been able to see it last week!

Anyway to celebrate the film’s success so far and the fact that it is only three days until its release, Warner Bros have kindly given us two new clips from the film!

The first clip is called 'Erica Bishop', and it is a brilliant portrayal of Cate Blanchett's superb acting...


(Its working! Whoop Whoop!)

And now for the second clip, which is called 'Tinted Windows'. This clip gives you an insight into the over leading lady of the film, Sally Hawkins...


See how good it looks aha! Let me know your thoughts on the film, if you go and watch it! 

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments