BLACK NATIVITY AND FOX SEARCHLIGHT CELEBRATE THE BEST MUSICALS AND CHRISTMAS FILMS...

16:29:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

To celebrate the up and coming cinematic release of 'Black Nativity', Fox Searchlight has produced their own list of the best Christmas films and musicals of all time. 

First I am going to give you the pairs top Christmas Films which include...

  1. Black Nativity
  2. Love Actually
  3. Elf
  4. Bad Santa
  5. The Santa Clause
  6. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation 
  7. A Christmas Story 
  8. White Christmas
  9. Miracle on 34th Street
  10. It's A Wonderful Life
This for me was a really interesting list as only a few of them would have been on my own list, and that got me thinking which films would make my Top 10 Christmas Films. So I have made my own list...
  1. Love Actually
  2. Edward Scissorhands - My Favourite Film of all time!!!
  3. The Holiday
  4. Elf
  5. Nativity - The one about the school with Martin Freeman
  6. Home Alone
  7. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  8. The Snowman
  9. Bridget Jones Diary - I checked with others and I am okay to put this one aha!
  10. Miracle on 34th Street
And now for Fox's top musicals. This list includes...
  1. Black Nativity
  2. Dreamgirls
  3. The Sound Of Music
  4. Singin' In The Rain
  5. West Side Story
  6. Grease
  7. Les Miserables
  8. Chicago
Again many of these would have made my list but I would have added and changed a view. So here is my list...
  1. Chicago
  2. Grease
  3. Dreamgirls
  4. Mamma Mia
  5. Singin' In The Rain
  6. Hairspray
  7. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
  8. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street
  9. Mary Poppins
  10. High School Musical - The film that made my whole school rush home on Friday in Year 7 to watch!
Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments