CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON! THE HUNGER GAMES CATCHING FIRE IS OUT NOW AND DOING VERY WELL...

00:30:00

Hello My Lovely's,

On Thursday, the world finally got to experience the film of the year in my eyes, 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'. And to say it is a success is a huge understatement! It’s AMAZING!!

I went and saw the film again on Thursday with my friend Amy and the first two things I heard at the end were, "Whens the next one?" and "Best film of 2013"! Awww it gets me so excited again!

I also loved the fact that when I came home from Uni on Friday after a very busy day, this gorgeous t-shirt was sat at home waiting for me...


Now for those of you who have seen the film, these clips and stills will bring back all those happy memories, and if you haven't then I hope they encourage you to go and see the film. To start us off I am going to show to you all these brand new stills... 







And now for the clips. The first one is called "Distraction" and this scene came after the scene that nearly made me cry in the cinema...


The second clip is called "Come Come" and shows Effie Trinket at her finest...


Happy Hunger Games people! 

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments