EVERYBODY FREEZE! FROZEN IS RETURNING TO CINEMAS...

16:12:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

So I am back after a weekend of pain and Sherlock! I know the weirdest combination ever, but I have started my get fit campaign and have been working out once a day since. 

However I think I may have to go for an ice bath because of it and get a bit "Frozen". See what I did there, I got cheesy aha! Everyone has to have a little bit of cheese in their lives otherwise it would be very boring. 

And that is why 'Frozen' has beaten 'The Lion King' to become Walt Disney Feature Animation’s Biggest Ever Global Release!

 Now as a treat for such a huge success, Disney is inviting audiences to come and experience the Oscar nominated film in an all new sing-along version from the 7th February. 

Lyrics will be placed at the bottom of the screen and a bouncing snowflake will help you keep up with the words. 

The film is due out on  Digital HD & 3D and Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD & On-Demand in the UK from 31st March! And it promises to carry on the fun with never-before-seen footage and unforgettable music. 

WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments