NEW DAY, NEW FILM! I'M NOT SURE I LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS BATTLE...

13:08:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

I am a little bit worried about the title of this film aha! I think it may be worse than one of my trips to give blood by the sounds of it aha.

But enough about me aha, seeing as it is #filmfriday I wanted to share with all of you a new film that I was sent information about called 'Ironclad 2: Battle for Blood'. 




Due out on the 14th March, the newest film from director Jonathan English stars, Michelle Fairley, Roxanne McKee, Tom Austen, Tom Rhys Harries, Danny Webb, Rosie Day and David Rintoul, in this bloody 13th century blood bath. 

Based on the most violent period in English history, the film focuses on the men who thought to defend their country from the Celtic tribes. 

Brought together by Hubert, a small group of swords gather around his families castle to hold off the Celtic tribesmen who are seeking revenge after the death of their leaders son, Guy, whose soul is filled with guilt after his years of fighting and his feelings for Kate, his cousin. 

It may not be a film for everyone but for those who are interested in it, here is the trailer for the film...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments