PROPERCORN! THE BEST POPCORN SNACK EVER!

00:33:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

So I need to tell you about this amazing new snack that I have found! I went to Tesco outside my Uni the other day and seeing as I am trying to be healthy in 2014, I decided to look for some Popcorn as I heard it was a healthier alternative then others. 

As well it is my joy to watch a film and eat loads of popcorn. Anyway as I was looking up and down the aisles I found this great popcorn called 'Propercorn'. It is an incredible flavoured popcorn company who are proud and so they should be of their healthy range. With only 109 calories in a bag it is so good you would think there was more but there isn't! 



The company has the traditional favoured flavours but they also have some that you don't expect to be so good but as soon as they enter your mouth, they are out of this world! These include...

  • Sweet & Salty
  • Lightly Sea Salted
  • Sweet Coconut & Vanilla (New Flavour!)
  • Sour Cream & Chive
  • Fiery Worcester Sauce & Sun Dried Tomato



I have tried the lightly Sea Salted (My Favourite), Sweet Coconut & Vanilla (Amazeballs!) and Sweet & Salty and each time they just get better and better. 

SO the reason I have done this post is not to be all like get healthy and rubbish because believe me as soon as someone puts a donut under my nose I know I will cave aha, but mainly to let you know about some really good snacks that are available, if you’re like me and love to have something to nibble on when watching a film or TV show. 

I hope to see some of you on Twitter telling me all about your favourite flavours, so that we can have a fan girl moment over it as well aha.



Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It is super nice! I love snacking on them at work, I did get a free bag too from fantastic freebies, which was a bonus :) but you have to be with o2, you can get it here: http://www.fantasticfreebies.co.uk/free-bag-of-propercorn/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether you are planning to make your room a home theatre or inviting your friends to have fun, all you need is popcorn snacks to enhance your enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete