I GOT TO DO THE GLAMCAM FROM THE FILM AWARDS RED CARPET! WELL SORT OF...

23:10:00

Hey Lovelies, 

So on Saturday I went to London Fashion Weekend and it was brilliant as usual; however there was an amazing aspect of it that I had to share with you that sort of has something to do with film or maybe more the red carpet of film events aha.

Do any of you watch the E! Red Carpet before the awards show? Well you know the glamcam? Well because Canon is one of the sponsors for the event, me and my friend Dee got to take part in our own glamcam.

And I wanted to share it with you all...


It is so cool and I think if I ever went to a film awards show with one, this is probably where you would find me aha!

Also wanted to show you all, my cool new necklace from My Flash Trash, which is a TV!  I got it because it reminded me of watching films, as I watch a lot of them on my TV aha. Also it was a bargain, so have a look on their site to see if it is there, if you love it :)


Blog Soon, 
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments