ITS #FILMFRIDAY AND TODAY WE SEE THE RETURN OF A LEGEND...

12:46:00

Hey Lovelies,

I am a little ill today lovelies, as I suffer from bad panic attacks which I had last night meaning I didn't get much sleep and feel a little ill because of it, but I am not going to let that put a dampener on #filmfriday, which is why I am excited to kick start today's blogging with the return of a legend.

Back for one week starting the 28th Feb, Mr Ron Burgundy is returning to the big screen to give those who missed him the first time, to catch up and to show how excited the news team are they have prepared this new trailer to let you see...



Stay classy on #Filmfriday lovelies!
 
Blog Soon,
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments