NEW DAY, NEW FILM! DON'T GO INTO THE STORM...

22:19:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am listening to 'The Book of Mormon', as I write my blog posts tonight, as I am thinking of going to see it again in the holidays or maybe 'Once' as I really love going to the theatre, and I have heard amazing things about 'Once'. What have you lovelies seen recently? Any suggestions? 

Oh well I guess I will just have to sit here or go 'Into the Storm'! Only joking but let me introduce you to the latest film from Steven Quale. 



'Into the Storm' stars Richard Armitage, Sarah Wayne Callies, Jeremy Sumpter and Matt Walsh, in an all exclusive look at the eye of the storm, quite literally!

When the town of Silverton is hit but an unexpected onslaught of tornadoes in a single day, the entire town fights to survive the worst cyclones ever!

However when trackers reveal the storm is going to get worse, some decide to test the storm and run towards the vortex, for the lifetime experience. The film is told through the eyes of the storm chasers and adrenaline junkies and the town people who decide to best the storm. 

It really will be an incredible look at Mother Nature and the destruction is causes! 

Now let's get swept up in to this trailer instead for now...


The film is out on the 22nd August! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments