EVENT NEWS! WHO WANT'S TO SPEND A NIGHT IN A BUNKER...

12:06:00

Hey Lovelies, 

This event news is both exciting and scary! Well I would probably be scared aha! 

The lovely people at Arrow Films and Sci-Fi London Festival would love you to join them for the UK premiere of 'Bunker 6', as well as a screening of the classic zombie thriller, 'Day of the Dead'. However this is the real scary part, as the premiere will be held in a real World War II bunker, in Dalston, London, to keep the bunker theme and make you face your fears! 

To be honest with you I would probably wet myself with fear. Not because I am scared of the film but just the on edge feeling that something might happen to me aha. But if you are better at things like this then me, why not check it out this Friday? If you want to I will put the details and links to more information just below...

  • Date: Friday 25th April
  • Time: 6:30pm
  • Place: Abbot St, London  E8 3DP (nearest tube Dalston Kingsland, Overground)




Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments