LET'S START WITH THIS ONE...CANNES FILM FESTIVAL 2014...ALL THE WINNERS...

14:45:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am sad to say my invite to Cannes Film Festival never arrived on time and I while I could sit and cry I thought I would spend my Sunday being more productive and talk to you lovely people about Cannes Film Festival and all my favourite moments. So today is going to be a Cannes Film Fest Blog Fest! Good what a mouthful aha! 


To kick us off today I thought we should have a quick little look at this year’s winners:

Palme d’Or Winner: Winter Sleep

Grand Prize Winner: The Wonders

Best Director Winner: Bennett Miller for 'Foxcatcher'

Jury Prize: Tie Winners: 'Mommy' and 'Goodbye To Language'

Best Screenplay Winner: Andrey Zvyagintsev and Oleg Negin for 'Leviathan'

Best Actress Winner: Julianne Moore for 'Maps To The Stars'

Best Actor Winner: Timothy Spall for 'Mr Turner'

Camera d’Or Winner: Party Girl

Short Film Winner:  ' Leidi' with a special mention to: 'Aïssa'

I am really happy that Spall and Moore won, as they definitely deserve to have their talents appreciated! 

I hope this post has got you excited for the rest of the day! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments