TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES ORIGINAL ANIMATED SERIES DVD REVIEW...

15:26:00

Hey Lovelies,

Remember the over day when I posted about Lionsgate releasing all of the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ animated series on DVD? Well I have been treated to a screening of the series, in its new form and it is just as good as I remember from being little.

While the series wasn't around much during the 90s (I was a Power Rangers fan!), I Wasson the episodes because of my brothers love for it. And I believe that fans will be brought back to their childhood with these discs.

Split into the best of each turtle, each episode highlights their qualities and loveable nature in perfect form, meaning you can watch the characters you love best and miss the ones you hate. Considering mine was Leonardo I have spent my morning watching all of his and falling in love with my childhood again.

The series is definitely going to be a hit with fans before the film’s release and it is definitely a good chance to show you children one of the best shows.

Overall a perfect series to get you in the mood for the up and coming film, so I am giving them…

4 Stars

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments