TWO NEW FEATURETTES FROM 20TH CENTURY FOX...

22:28:00

Hey Lovelies,

So I have just been to a screening of 'Edge of Tomorrow' and my review is already to go, but I thought I would share with you all these cool new Featurettes from 20th Century Fox.

From 'The Fault in our Stars' and 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' both are pretty awesome, however I am stuck in deciding which one to show first aha.

I think we will have to go with the latest Featurette from 'How to Train Your Dragon 2'...


And now for the latest Featurette from 'The Fault in our Stars', which I am still being a fangirl over aha...


Talking about 'The Fault in our Stars' I am hoping to have a little treat for you guys in the next couple of weeks, so look out for a little Vlog coming your way soon!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments