EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD IS STARTING! LET'S GO APE...

14:04:00

Hey Lovelies, 

SO I AM VERY EXCITED AFTER SEEING THE NEW MOCKINGJAY TEASER! I AM SO EXCITED ALL POSTS MIGHT BE WRITTEN LIKE THIS TODAY! 

Okay so they might not, but it does mean that today I am going to be very excited when writing on the blog, which could cause spelling mistakes, large letters and over the top nonsense, especially when we get to the next couple of posts, because in one of them I will be talking to you about my favourite film from Cannes and in another I will be sharing the teaser that has got me so over excited aha! 

And I thought why not join me in going a bit ape on the blog with a sneaky little look at how the apes in 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' were created. Bit perfect really...

 


With my mood today I feel I would be a perfect model to play an ape because I am swinging all around my home and screaming strange noises from excitement! Today is a good day aha! 


Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

P.S. THE EXCITEMENT ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE TODAY MWAHAHA!

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments