HAVE NO FEAR DONATELLO HAS ARRIVED AND HE HAS BROUGHT A NEW TRAILER WITH HIM...

17:55:00

Hey Lovelies,

The tiredness is starting to settle in now aha, which means these posts may not be very lively but I will try and be my normal happy self :) I don't think I have ever been up so early in my life! I honestly praise my mum who gets up at 4 every day to work, because it is a hard task, something a true hero would do aha.

Someone like the final 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle' who has finally made his appearance! Say hello to Donatello...


Oh and he has been a little star and brought along a new trailer with him as well...


Gotta love the TMNT team! Who was your favourite Turtle?!?

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments