LOADS OF NEW TREATS FROM TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION...

17:49:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Okay so I have just found out that it is Joss Whedon's birthday and there is only one way we can really celebrate this! And that is with a 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' marathon! Oh Yes! This is why this post is a little short, because I wanted to share all of these clips and the special Featurette from the film before I get lost in the world of Vampires! 

'Transformers: Age of Extinction' is out very very soon and I am super excited after the huge premiere that happened last week. However I am not as excited as the cast seem to be, as they would like you to meet the latest character Shane, before taking in the new clips that are also posted below...





Quick question who is your favourite Buffy character then?!?

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments