MORNING LOVELIES! THE EXPENDABLES ARE MAKING A SCENE TODAY...

11:23:00

Good Morning My Lovelies, 


How are you all?!? I am feeling very happy as I have just found out that I have got a 2.1 overall for my first year at University which I am so happy about because I had a few confidence issues when I started the degree that I now feel like I have beat. 

So I thought it would be a good idea to start the day with some new 'Expendables 3' stills, because I am feeling as confident as one of these action heroes aha...







How did everyone else do with their exams? I know, you will have all done amazingly because you are all stars! 

Okay cheesy moment over right about now! 

Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments