TUESDAY RELEASE NEWS FROM KOCH MEDIA...

21:54:00

Hey Lovelies, 

How are you all tonight? Sorry again that I am blogging late, I am just running out of time in the day aha. But next week everything will be back to normal and I will be blogging early again. However I do think I may cry on Friday aha, because I am having a great time. So next week, I might be blogging a lot to make up for it aha. 

For now though I have some release news to share with you from Koch Media. Remember the film 'Cheap Thrills' that I reviewed? Well from the 28th July, you lovelies will be able to buy it on DVD, Blu-ray and Download. 


Cult film fans will really enjoy this I think so take a look out for it from the 28th!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments