TWO NEW POSTERS THAT HIGHLIGHT THE HEROES...

23:16:00

Hey Lovelies, 

That last post was written at lunch time, but we left the office for a trip before I could send it. However I didn't rewrite it because I wanted to get the post out quickly, as I feel bad about leaving them so late again tonight. I was attending a screening and now things have become a little mixed up. But don't worry because I am back and blogging now. Hopefully tomorrow the posts will be up before eleven aha. 

For now though I have two new posters to share with you that really highlight some of the best heroes out there and I have to say they are a real mix of people. Or well turtles in this case...


Here is the human hero in the form of Mr Turner...


I NEED A HERO! I was going to sing but I will stop now aha!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments