DRACULA UNTOLD PREMIERE NEWS AND A RELEASE DATE CHANGE FOR THE IRON MOUNTAIN...

20:19:00

Hello Lovelies, 

This is two pieces of news that will excite you and maybe make you a little upset! I don't like making you upset, so I hope that the first piece of news that I have too share with you is going to be able to keep a smile on your face. Otherwise you might be bearing your fangs...

'Dracula Untold' will be having its London premiere in Leicester Square at the Odeon West End on the 1st October! This is the world premiere for the film, which makes it extra tasty! 

I am sorry I will try and stop with the puns but it is just to good aha! The cast and crew of the film will be attending the screening including, Luke Evans, Sarah Gadon, Charles Dance, producer Alissa Phillips and director Gary Shore. 

Starting at 5:45pm, get there early to get a good view of the stars attending the event! 

This next piece of news could make you a little sad but I hope not because that will make me sad. Earlier today Metrodome announced that 'The Iron Mountain' will now be released in early 2015. I am not sure of the correct release date just yet lovelies, but will let you know as soon as possible. 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments