SOME OF THE BEST CHRISTMAS FILMS OF ALL TIME...

16:08:00

Hello Lovelies, 

And Merry Christmas! Or it will be in three days’ time, but I thought we could start it now! Beginning with what I think are some of the best Christmas films of all time. In my house as soon as it hits December these films come out and we spend days and days watching them. 

I have been doing a Christmas watch every day this month and these are the ones that I have to watch! I adore them and don’t think Christmas is Christmas if I haven’t watched them by the big day. I have one more film to go out of this list to watch and my work will be complete. This also isn’t all of the films I enjoy but I have a special place for these. 

Now let’s celebrate them…

1. Home Alone: This is the film I am yet to watch but I will definitely be watching it this week! It will probably be tomorrow, because to me Kevin is a Christmas hero. Any kid that is that smart deserves to have his moment every year to make us all realise the magic of Christmas… 

 


2. Elf: Buddy the elf is my Christmas legend! He is like me in so many ways and I love watching his story every year. My mum has been called Buddy all of December this year, as she has an issue with elevators and so this scene is definitely standing out...

 


3. Love Actually: How can anyone dislike this film? It may have moments that are said, but the whole idea and stories in it show you what Christmas is all about. They give you an inside look into some of the real Christmas issues, although I don’t think the prime minister would be seen snogging someone at a school play…


4. The Holiday: Say what you want about this film but Christmas begins when we all see Mr Napkin Head! They are a sweat cast that give you that holiday happiness…


5. Nativity: I sing the songs to this all year round if I think about it because they get stuck in your head so easily! It is nearly as bad as the songs from ‘Frozen’…

 


6. The Nightmare Before Christmas: How perfect yet sad is this film! I watch all of Tim Burton’s films in awe as he is my favourite director and this is no exception! Jack Skellington is an incredible film figure…



Of course there are so many more amazing films, but I wanted to share mine with you all and then you open to comment below on what are your favourite ones, because I know that there are some that are special to everyone. Christmas films just have that way of spreading a smile on faces and everyone has a different favourite! 

I will be back soon with another special moment to celebrate this year’s best films! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments