#FILMFRIDAY BRITISH TAG...

13:43:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Today’s tag is all about where I am from... ENGLAND! And I feel like this is going to prove if I am a true Brit or not! I will let you all decide after reading it but I hope you all enjoy it lovelies and please take it for your own blog if you would like to use it! 

While I have a cup of tea, enjoy this…


1. How Many Cups Of Tea Do You Have A Day? How Many Sugars?
I have probably about 2 or 3 a day, but I don’t have sugar! I don’t really like tea with sugar as it is so sweet. I am thinking though of giving up tea for lent! I gave up coffee last year and am thinking of giving tea up this year aha! 



2. Favourite Part Of Your Roast?
Has to be mash potato absolutely covered in gravy! Oh my! We have to stop talking about it now because honestly I am getting really hungry! 

3. Favourite Dunking Biscuit?
HOBNOB! I haven’t had one in a while as I have been eating healthy, but these are the best biscuits in the world! 

4. Favourite Quintessentially British Pastime?
I am not sure if it is a pastime, which is terrible, but I like that we have afternoon teas! I think it is such a cute thing to do with people and everyone loves to have tiny cakes aha! 

5. Favourite Word?
Haberdashery! How good is that word? You instantly sound amazing when you say it and it always makes me smile for some weird reason. Although I also love swear words, but let’s keep it clean.  

6. Cockney Rhyme Slang?
Oh! I love Adam and Eve, which is believe! My family says “Well would you Adam and Eve it?” all the time! It’s perfect! 

7. Favourite Sweet?
Liquorice! I can binge and I mean really binge on this stuff! Honestly in Whole Foods in the summer I buy the big bags and it will be gone by the end of the week! 

8. What Would Your Pub Be Called?
The Tamburello Tavern! It just works aha! I think people would remember it. Also if people were drunk it would be interesting to hear them saying my surname aha. 

9. No.1 British Person?
OH! There are many! I love British men, they are amazing, but sadly we are losing them all :’( I think at the moment my favourite British person is Eddie Redmayne! He is such a cutie! 



10. Favourite Shop / Restaurant?
My favourite restaurant is Frankie and Benny’s which is Italian food aha! For shop I love all the quirky independent stores that we have and John Lewis! 

11. What British Song Pops Into Your Head?
Sam Smith or Oasis! I think ‘Wonderwall’ is always my go to brit song because it has some amazing memories for me, as it was my schools song. We sung it at every event including my prom! 



12. Marmite?
Love it! I could eat this out of the jar, which I know is disgusting, but honestly that is how much I love it! Especially on toast! 

And there you have it lovelies! I hope I have passed as a Brit aha! I will be back next week with another tag! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments