EVEN MORE NEW FILM NEWS! INTRODUCING THE IRRATIONAL MAN...

23:24:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I decided to watch the documentary film ‘Supersize Me’ for some random reason aha! I honestly don’t know why but I can tell you all now it was a very strange choice. 

But enough about that right now lovelies and more about this new film release that is coming our way very soon! While there isn’t a lot about the ‘Irrational Man’ out at the moment, I thought it would be a good idea to just introduce it to you lovelies. 


Following Abe Lucas, a philosophy professor who has hit rock bottom, the film shows him meeting two women who change his life. Rita Richards, a fellow professor who is not happy in her marriage and feels alone and Jill Pollard, his best friend and student. 

However when Jill and Abe hear a strangers conversation, that draws the pair in, Abe fins himself making a choice to live his life to the max, causing a series of events to happen that will affect all of them. 

I will let you know more about the film as I do lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments