GOOD LUCK TESSA, SHIRLEY, KEITH AND ALL THE REST OF THE TEAM...

19:35:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Now this post is going to be a little treat for one of my best friends, as she doesn't know I am doing this, but I have a lot of admiration for her doing it and as someone who has taken to her exercise bike and nearly fallen off it before, I can see how tough this is going to be for her and the rest of the team. 

So I just wanted to say to my friend Tessa, her mum Shirley, Keith and the rest of the team joining them, good luck with the race and I know you will all do brilliantly! I will have some cakes waiting for you all when you get back lovelies! 


The team, who are calling themselves the 'Dreaming Team' are cycling 50 miles around Cambridge to raise money for Prostate Cancer, as she made me aware of the fact that a man in his fifties has a 1 in 11 chance of being diagnosed with the condition, while a boy born in 2015 will have a 1 in 7 chance. That is a big difference lovelies! 

During her training I have been updated with the news that Simon Pegg is following her, because she has met him twice along the way and the films in which she has been watching as she uses her bike, which I am proud of! 

If you want to find out more lovelies and be the ultimate dreams and donate, then click here: https://www.justgiving.com/Dream-ingTeam/ and I will make you all a cake as well! 

Ultimately though this post is just a huge way of saying GOOD LUCK! I am so impressed and admire all of you so much for doing it! You have to tell me all about it when you get back! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments