NEW DAY, NEW FILM! INTRODUCING LEGENDS...

11:22:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Okay so this film is the one in which I have been following for a long time, ever since I first saw the images of Tom Hardy in the leading man role. As many of you know now I am a huge Hardy fan! I adore everything he does and this is definitely going to be joining the previous films that have won over my heart. 



Starring Tom Hardy, Emily Browning, David Thewlis, Christopher Eccleston, Taron Egerton, and directed by Brian Helgeland, Studiocanal have introduced to the world today ‘Legend’, a film based on the true story of some of London’s most famous gangsters. 

Hardy takes on both Reggie and Ron Kray within the film, as he plays the pair, while exploring the dark side of the 1960s and the events that surrounded the twins during that time. 

While the film isn’t out until the 11th September, I have the brand new trailer for the film right here lovelies…


Oh this is going to be so good! Bring on September! In fact no aha, because that means it will be my final year at university ahhh! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments