JONATHAN STRANGE AND MR NORRELL REVIEW...

09:27:00

Hey Lovelies, 

When ‘Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell’ first appeared on TV I believed it was going to be like ‘Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde’ but what I found was something completely different when I watched the first couple of episodes and this made it a very refreshing watch! 


Following a magician, the show sees him perform some incredible tricks that will leave you wondering how he did them for hours, and I honestly mean that, and the fellow magician who is causing problems for him with his work. 

While I am not a huge fan of magic and fantasy shows this one was an enchanting watch as the stunts performed on the show are not what I was expecting and I found myself wondering about them for a long time. I wasn’t interesting in the plot of the show as much as I wanted to be, as it seemed to follow shows that had been on before, but the magic in the show was something else on its own. 

They were the scenes in which the world and audiences would be interested in watching and following instead of the plots, because with the setting and skills they used, the people performing them made you felt like you were watching the birth of magic on screen. 

Therefore this show has magically created this…


3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments