UPDATED POST: EVEN MORE RELEASE NEWS...

15:40:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I know I said I was running off in the last post, but I had to share this little news before I went aha! I can’t help myself aha! 

A moment ago, Arrow Films announced that they will be releasing Italian TV show, ‘1992’ on DVD from the 26th October lovelies! 



Fresh from Sky Arts, the show which is set in the year it is named after follows Mario Chiesa, an Italian politician who has been charged with corruption and the six people in which his ruling has ruined, as they see power and scope be destroyed. 


Look out for the show soon lovelies! 

UPDATE: Don't Miss This New Trailer for EOneUK's new film, 'Mr. Calzaghe'...



Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments