BRAND NEW CLIP FROM SCOUTS GUIDE TO THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE...

08:35:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

I hope you are all well and ready to have a great Tuesday, because I have awoken bright and early to bring you lovelies, all of the best news from the world of Film and probably from TV as well aha! I adore both so it doesn’t bother me too much! 

I thought because many of you lovelies will be preparing for a long journey to or from work, school, parties or just relaxing, that I thought I would start the day in a fun way by sharing with you all a brand new clip in which reached us overnight lovelies. 

Please enjoy this new footage from, ‘A Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse’…


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments