LET'S CHANGE THE 2016 FASHION WORLD TOGETHER LOVELIES! SIGN MY NEW PETITION...

15:22:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

I wouldn’t normally do this, but I wanted to ask you to help me, because I am currently working on a huge project for my fashion course at university and I need your help in making it the best yet! 


For me one of the biggest issues I have with the fashion world is the acceptance of personality in clothes and therefore I am planning to change that. I think you should be able to wear what you want without being judged, because if that makes you happy or fits your personality then you should not be put off by someone else’s comments. 

Therefore I would love it if you could help me by spreading the message on Twitter and Instagram by using the hashtag, #PersonalityIsFashion and by also making sure to sign the new petition in which I created for the campaign, which will not only be used in my piece, but if we get enough support, to help change the fashion world. 


To sign it just click here lovelies: #PersonalityIsFashion Petition and together let’s do something great! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments