THIS WEEK'S TAG IS ALL ABOUT CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS...

10:10:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

Are you all ready for the big day tomorrow? I am so prepared and ready and the Christmas Eve excitement has settled in and I cannot let it go lovelies. Every present is wrapped, every Christmas film is prepared to be played today and my mum is getting ready to cook all the yummy food that makes my heart swell. 


Therefore I thought the perfect way to celebrate would be another Christmas Tag lovelies. It has a load of different questions and I hope that you all enjoy reading the answers. Merry Christmas Lovelies...

1. Do You Like to Stay in Your PJ’s, Or Dress Up For Christmas? 
I like to dress up and look fancy, although I think if I went away to a log cabin for some strange reason I would want to stay in my PJ’s.


2. If You Could Only Buy One Person A Present This Year, Who Would It Be?
My Mum! She does so much for me and my family throughout the year and therefore she deserves all of the treats in which she gets!

3. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Morning! However I have a stocking on Boxing Day as well lovelies, as I am a big kid.

4. Have You Ever Built A Gingerbread House?
Yes once! I want to build one this year though lovelies, because I have really got the festive flavour this year aha! 


5. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I like to catch up on all the films and shows in which I have missed, as well as do things that I don’t normally do when at university, such as see a show or meet up with people I haven’t seen in a while.

6. What’s Your Favourite Christmas Meal or Treat?
I absolutely adore all of the food that becomes acceptable at Christmas, especially Mince Pies! I am very good at making them if I do say so aha! 

7. What’s Your Favourite Holiday Movie?
Oh I can’t pick! There are too many amazing ones! 


8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Gingerbread Men! No contest really aha! Although they do have to be soft and eaten with a glass of milk.

9. Have You Ever Made A Snowman?
Yes, on Christmas day in fact! Me and my brother ran outside when we were younger and made one. I will have to try and find the picture of it. 

10. Which Do You Like Better, Christmas Eve Or Christmas Day?
Christmas Eve! I think the day itself is special, but it feels like all the celebrations are ending as the day goes on, whereas on Christmas Eve everyone is getting excited and having fun. 

And now lovelies I am so so ready for tomorrow! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a brilliant time with your families, friends or others in which you are spending it with! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments