BRAND NEW GIANT POSTER ARRIVES FOR THE BFG PLUS TONS OF NEW CLIPS...

16:09:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

I have just done something spontaneous! Beat that New Year’s resolutions aha! I recently saw that you could get a free sample at L'Occitane today and I thought you know what I am not going to worry about the time and I am just going to go and enjoy myself in London and I did and I got free stuff from it aha! 

Over the past few years lovelies, I have been so busy and this week I have decided to have a bit more me time and that is why I am take this time to share with you all this brand new poster from BFG, a special film for me to be honest lovelies…



Oh and as an extra treat I have a few clips and trailers to share with you….








As well as this lovelies I have the news that the BFI Player and Mark Kermode have chosen this week’s film which is ‘Matisse’ lovelies!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments