NEW DAY, NEW FILM! INTRODUCING THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE...

15:04:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

And how are all of you today lovelies? I hope you are well! Yesterday I had a bit of a manic day, running around London doing lots of things, including sharing the same breathing space as Superman himself, Henry Cavill! Oh yes lovelies aha! 

Last night I went and saw ‘Batman V Superman’ and while I am just waiting to see if my review can go up, I thought I would share another batman film with you all in the form of ‘The Lego Batman Movie’ lovelies…



What do you all think lovely? I am so excited! You can catch it from the 10th February 2017 lovelies!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments