BUDO REVIEW...

21:59:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Only a few days ago I was asked if I would like to review the film, ‘Budo’ and I decided to get stuck in over the weekend and do so lovelies! 

The film follows the world of martial arts in a very strange way. Unlike anything I had seen before surrounding the genre, the film made audiences sit up and take notice of the martial arts elements but not for the best reasons. 

There are many moments within the film that make you wonder what on earth is going on and there is a lot of moments that have you laughing because of the ways in which they have been constructing on screen. 

It would have been a lot better if the script and plot had been laid out a lot more smoothly and placed on the screen in a different way. 

And there so I am giving the film…

2 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments