THE FORGOTTEN DVD REVIEW...

18:49:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Now I didn’t know much about the film, ‘The Forgotten’, when I was first told about it, but over the weekend I sat down to watch it and this is what I found lovelies.


Set in London, the film follows a father and son as they squat in a flat in London. However while staying there they meet some nasty people and soon they are fighting to stay alive in a haunted home. 

The film is a gritty British film with a lot of drama, but it doesn’t have enough grit to make you want to carry on watching right up until the end. Of course I did but only because I wanted to know out of my own curiosity what happened and if the guesses I made were right (they were by the way aha!). 

Within the film the actors do their best and they do produce something that is enjoyable to watch because of them. They are just let down by the plot of the film and the way in which it all flows together. 

And because of this I am giving it…


3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments