RECTIFY SEASON THREE REVIEW...

11:44:00


Good Morning Lovelies, 

I am going to admit that before watching this show I hadn’t seen the others. I was in no way an expert of the season ‘Rectify’, so watching season three threw me in at the deep end. 

Following Daniel Holden, a convict who is released from death row after he was wrongly accused of killing his childhood sweetheart. However in this season he has gone back to what people know him for and throughout it follows him as he tries to unravel it. 

With a great lead character, the show is gripping and even though I hadn’t seen the previous seasons I found myself able to flow from one episode to the next. There is continuous supplies of knowledge given from the characters and it feels like they have taken a real life story and played it out. 

It is like a Netflix and ITV cross over that is great, which is why I am giving it…

4 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments