THE PROPAGANDA GAME DVD REVIEW...

14:22:00



Hey Lovelies, 

Now I am quite honest and open with you all and so I will admit that I don’t know a lot about geography and I don’t like the idea of something terrible happening. So when I sat down to watch ‘The Propaganda Game’ I was shocked. 

Showing the acts that North Korea have said to have done over the last few months, the film is a hard hitting look and take down of the country. It is uncomfortable but also educational to watch, especially if you don’t know much of what is happening. 

The argument within the film is very sided and it leads to interesting discussions upon and after watching it, as you seek to find out more. 

There so I am giving the film…

3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments