MY NEW WINTER ESSENTIAL THANKS TO BKLYN AND THEIR FUR BOBBLE HATS

16:31:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Today I have been really spoilt. After the popcorn arriving this morning, I was shocked to discover another parcel waiting for me to enjoy. This one was another winter treat but with a difference, as I was gifted a gorgeous BKLYN Fur bobble hat


Created with luxury materials, the bobble hats have been all over social media as more and more people fall in love with them. After witnessing a chance to try one on Bloggers Required I wanted to see what the hats were like as I am desperate to find the warmest items for winter. 

Although it may be the hottest few days of the year so far, I was quick to pop on the hat and give it a go. From walking around the house to standing outside I found the hat really comfortable and it managed to keep my ears super warm. 



I know that with the heat at the moment it may not be the best time to try it but I really liked how it felt and was pleased that it didn’t go sliding around on my head, which other hats do a lot. I am sure that when it comes to standing outside cold cinemas in the winter my head will be snuggled up and warm. 

I liked how the colour worked with lots of different outfits and that it didn’t try to push my glasses off of my face. With how thick the product is you would think that it would cause problems but it doesn’t. 



I will be honest and admit that I had never heard of the company before seeing them on the website, but I now really trust them. At £55 they also seem a little expensive and I was shocked when I first saw it, but after trying them and seeing how good the quality is then I can see why they are that amount of money. 

You are paying for what you get which is a nice, soft and very stylish hat that will stand out in the winter. Especially when you see the big and bold bobble on top which is very soft to touch. I am actually worried about how the rain will affect it because I don’t want it to be damaged. 

 

I am so thankful to BKLYN for allowing me the chance to try one of their products and I now know when the winter screenings begin I will be super warm in my hat outside the wet and snowy cinemas. 


You can find out more about the BKLYN Fur Bobble Hats on social media or their website lovelies! And don’t forget to share your looks to inspire us all :)

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @StartWithThis :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments