HAPPY EVER AFTER DVD REVIEW

07:00:00




Good Morning Lovelies, 

Living with my parents and while growing up with them I was made to watch a lot of British sitcoms and dramas. These include the two I am going to be reviewing today. However after a long time I could remember them that well. 

Starting back where it all began, I sat down with my mum and fell into Joint Account and Happy Ever After. Two very different shows but with some similar traits that help them along side by side. So let’s start by talking about them individual beginning with Happy Ever After. 

Happy Ever After Review…

Starring two iconic British figures, June Whitfield and Terry Scott, the show follows a couple as their children leave home. Trying to come to terms with their new freedom, the couple are left shocked when Aunt Lucy turns up. 

Showing audiences where some of the most iconic moments in British sitcom history come from this early staple of slapstick. The couple remind me of so many famous sitcom couples that have followed and they leave you smiling when you think of them. 

It is the perfect show for a winter pick me up and to see where some of the greatest moments that followed from it where inspired from. 

There so I am giving it…

5 Stars

Now for my Joint Account Review…

For the first time ever the shows two seasons are being released onto DVD and for many fans it will spark a remembrance of it. Unaware of the show until I started watching the couple in this have obviously been touched with their script having been inspired by the previous show. 

However the couple don’t have as much charm as the previous couple. There are times when you want to tell them to just stop and to let them live their lives in private. A weird thing when the couple have been made for TV. 

You are not as captivated by the pair and as an audience it doesn’t make you laugh. In fact you find yourself sometimes wishing that they would just get on with it.

There so I am giving the show…


2 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @StartWithThis :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments