All Aboard! The Sleigh Ride DVD Review

07:00:00



Good Morning Lovelies,

There is nothing better in winter than sitting all snuggled up, with a cosy drink and a great film or Tv show to watch. So when I was asked if I wanted to review the Danish show, All Aboard! The Sleigh Ride, a special TV show looking takes you around northern Scandinavia, I had to say yes.

Focusing on the idea of Hygge, the show presents the idea of being cosy and content whilst exploring some of the most incredible landscapes that will automatically make you feel like Christmas has arrived and you are in a Hollywood film of festive perfection.

For over two hours, the show presents to audiences forests, settlements and snowy landscapes that are what dreams are made of. As someone who appreciates places but not to the full extent, I was happy to find that it also gave me a warm feeling inside.

BBC Four first aired the show on Christmas Eve last year and it is easy to see why. You appreciate the festive season so much more and as a release it means that this appreciation can be spread even earlier.

There so I am giving it...

5 Stars

Blog Soon,

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments