The First Image From Ocean's Eight Has Been Released And It Looks Badass!

15:25:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Okay, so you are getting a very excited Joey right now because I AM GOING TO SEE HAMILTON! And now I need to breathe aha! Honestly, I thought I was calm lovelies, but then I got this excited first look image from the new Ocean’s 8!

Due out summer 2018, the film is directed by Gary Ross and stars Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, and Rihanna and Helena Bonham Carter, as they turn the tide and tell the newest Ocean’s story about eight women who plan and execute a heist in New York.

And it looks like it is going to be brilliant...


What do you all think of the new image lovelies? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X


You Might Also Like

0 comments